About the Firm
Determined Melville Litigators Meet Clients’ Legal Needs
Experienced Long Island attorneys advocate for New Yorkers in employment, immigration and other matters
When you are a party to a contentious lawsuit or involved in a legal proceeding relating to your employment or immigration status, an experienced attorney can help you understand the process and position your case for success. The attorneys at Pervez & Rehman, P.C., in Melville, have 16 years of combined experience and are committed to providing client-centered legal counsel in matters involving labor and employment law, civil litigation and immigration law. We have successfully advocated for clients throughout Queens, Nassau and Suffolk counties in a wide range of cases in these practice areas. When you need legal support, we are dedicated to protecting your rights and bringing you peace of mind.
Responsive lawyers combine skilled advocacy with personalized attention
Whether you are seeking representation in a wrongful termination case, pursuing a personal injury claim or seeking a family-based immigrant visa, we have the experience and determination to help you reach a successful outcome. We have built a strong reputation throughout Long Island for providing:
- Individualized attention — We provide personal attention to each client we serve. By maintaining close working relationships with our clients, we are able to provide the best and most responsive service. We are dedicated to addressing your questions and concerns as you navigate what can be an overwhelming legal process.
- Unique solutions — Our focus is on providing quality, comprehensive and cost-effective legal services to our clients in litigation involving injury, immigration and employment matters. We are committed to meeting your objectives and needs through creative problem-solving and a hands-on working style.
- Skilled advocacy — With extensive knowledge of the law, effective negotiation skills and significant courtroom experience, our attorneys have helped many clients find positive results. You can be confident that our determined and skillful advocacy will help you achieve your goals.
We are committed to providing personal service, innovative solutions and quality counsel in your legal matter, beginning with a free consultation.
Areas of Practice
Long Island firm offers comprehensive counsel in wide-ranging legal matters
Our talented attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of areas including:
- Labor and employment law — If your job is affected due to a difficult workplace issue, we can help protect your rights and ensure fair compensation. Our labor and employment law practice includes gender discrimination and sexual harassment cases, wage and overtime claims, wrongful termination issues and other employment disputes.
- Civil litigation — Our litigators represent individuals and businesses in a wide range of complex civil litigation matters, including both state and federal court litigation. We represent clients in consumer litigation, business litigation, breach of contract claims, products liability actions and personal injury claims.
- Immigration law — Recent changes in the law have greatly affected the immigration and naturalization process, making it critical to have help from a qualified immigration law attorney when seeking a change in status. Whether you are seeking help for asylum and refugee status, family-based immigration or citizenship, we will guide you through each step of the process.
For help in any of these areas, we look forward to learning how we can meet your legal needs.
Contact a knowledgeable New York attorney for a free initial consultation
To learn how we can help with your employment dispute, immigration case, or civil litigation, contact the Melville office of Pervez & Rehman, P.C. at 866-951-9691 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation.